Real Estate Law
Areas of focus within Real Estate Law.
At Margrave Celmins, our lawyers advise and represent construction professionals through all stages of a project.
Construction clients of our law firm appreciate our ability to support their work through every stage of a development project.
Our lawyers can assist with such tasks as the following:
- Site selection and land acquisition
- Site permits, building permits, rezoning, or special use permits
- Negotiation, review, or preparation of general contracts or subcontracts
- Resolution of disputes between owners and contractors, between general contractors and subcontractors, or between contractors and municipal inspectors
- Negotiation and resolution of financing problems
- Public contract bidding, negotiation and performance
Major developers and project management companies find that our attorneys can help them manage risk, keep the project on track, and resolve any problems that arise between groundbreaking and sale or occupancy.