Our litigation experience allows us not only to develop and execute effective trial and settlement strategies, but also helps us construct dispute resolution strategies aimed at preventing and managing claims before they become serious problems.
Business owners facing commercial litigation will find top notch services in the following areas:
- State or federal business litigation
- Federal and State securities litigation
- Breach of contract claims
- Business torts such as fraud or material nondisclosure
- Employment matters
- Enforcement of non-compete or trade secrets covenants
- Insurance coverage questions under commercial general liability policies
- Administrative hearings before local, state or federal agencies
- Equitable remedies such as injunctions or temporary restraining orders
* CV, BV, and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties, Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell Ratings evaluate two categories–legal ability and general ethical standards.