At Margrave Celmins, our firm’s strong reputation in transportation business and litigation reflects the professional roots of our founding attorneys: Michael Margrave was the original attorney and corporate secretary for America West Airlines, Inc., and Lat Celmins served as Senior Attorney for the Greyhound Corporation for 15 years.
Today, Margrave Celmins handles a wide range of transactional, regulatory and litigation matters for air, rail and trucking companies in Arizona and around the United States. Our lawyers advise and represent clients in both tort and contract actions involving common carriers of all kinds in private commerce.
Contact an experienced transportation law attorney at Margrave Celmins
Additionally, our lawyers represent clients in compliance actions involving such government agencies as the Federal Aviation Administration, Federal Highway Administration, Federal Railroad Administration, Surface Transportation Board, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, and National Transportation Safety Board. We also handle:
- State and federal administrative rule making or enforcement proceedings
- Real estate issues and land exchanges related to airports, freight terminals or railroad rights of way in Arizona
- Employee and public safety issues
- Employee discipline or safety compliance problems
- Passenger or consignor complaints against common carriers involving fares, tariffs, or cargo or property damage
- Mergers, acquisitions and corporate restructuring issues
Our experience with the legal challenges and business opportunities throughout the transportation sector can serve your company’s interests while keeping your liability exposure to acceptable levels.
For additional information about the scope of our transportation law practice and our approach to client service, contact Lat J. Celmins at our AV-rated* law firm.
* CV, BV, and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties, Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell Ratings evaluate two categories–legal ability and general ethical standards.