Few businesses operating in dynamic markets keep the same size or shape over a period of many years. At Margrave Celmins, our business lawyers advise clients about the best ways to pursue opportunities for mergers, acquisitions or sales of business assets. If the time is right for your company to consider a significant change in its scale or composition, contact one of our lawyers in Scottsdale.
We can represent either buyers or sellers in business purchase transactions; $50 million deals lie within our range of experience. On the buyer’s side, we can help you with every aspect of the negotiation and documentation of the transaction, from choosing between a merger and acquisition to due diligence. Our goal is to make sure that you’re in the best possible position to realize the benefit of your bargain without hidden costs, liabilities or headaches.
On the seller’s side, we focus on matters ranging from valuation issues to securing your right to payment through collateral and guaranties. We also consider such questions as your interest in maintaining a position as a manager or consultant, the terms of a noncompete or trade secrets covenant, or even such details as continued health insurance or pension benefits.
Comprehensive counsel for business clients in Arizona and around the world
At Margrave Celmins, our experience with major business transactions is not limited to mergers and acquisitions. We also advise clients about such opportunities or problems as the following:
- Joint ventures and other strategic alliances
- Overseas investments and U.S. subsidiary formation
- Regional sales and distribution agreements
- Franchise opportunities
- Purchases or sales of dealerships, branches or product lines
- Family business management succession issues
- Partnership dissolution or partner buyout
- Assisting foreign entities and individuals in connection with investment in a U.S. real estate or business
Our clients can count on Margrave Celmins for sound advice and attentive service throughout every phase of a major transaction. They also sleep easier knowing that our litigation skills can hold the other party to the deal to its commitments.
For additional information about our ability to advise you effectively in business mergers, acquisitions and sales, contact Michael W. Margrave at our AV-rated* law firm.
* CV, BV, and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties, Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell Ratings evaluate two categories–legal ability and general ethical standards.